The components of the wireless sensor are housed in a housing which, when in operation, will be powered by a battery or vibration generator to form a wireless sensor network node, consisting of randomly distributed micrographs with sensors, data processing units and communication modules, Organize the way to form the network.
The sensor network system typically includes a sensor node, a sink node, and a management node.
The maximum sample rate per node can be set to 4KHz, each channel is equipped with anti-aliasing low-pass filter. The collected data can be transmitted to the computer in real time, or it can be stored in the built-in 2M data memory of the node, which ensures the accuracy of the collected data. Effective outdoor communication distance of up to 300m, node power consumption is only 30mA, the use of built-in rechargeable battery, continuous measurement of 18 hours. If you select a node with a USB interface, you can either charge the node via the USB interface, or you can quickly download the data from the memory to your computer.
The nodes are compact and compact, and are composed of power module, acquisition and processing module, wireless transceiver module, and encapsulated in PPS plastic shell. Node each channel has a built-in independent high-precision 120-1000Ω bridge resistance and amplification circuit, you can easily switch from the software automatically select the 1/4 bridge, half bridge, full bridge measurement, compatible with various types of bridge sensors , Such as strain, load, torque, displacement, acceleration, pressure, temperature and so on. The node supports both 2-wire and 3-wire input, the bridge is automatically trimmed, and can also be stored in the node's built-in 2M data memory. Effective outdoor communication distance of up to 300 m. Can be measured continuously for more than ten hours.
The nodes are compact, compact and packaged in a resin housing. Node Each channel has a built-in high-precision 120-1000Ω bridge resistance and amplifier conditioning circuit. The bridge is automatically trimmed. Node air transfer rate can reach 250K BPS, effective real-time data transfer rate of 4K SPS, effective indoor communication distance of up to 100 meters. Node design has a dedicated power management hardware and software, in the case of real-time non-stop transmission, the node power consumption is only 25mA, the use of ordinary 9V battery, continuous measurement of dozens of hours. For long-term monitoring applications, send a torque value at 5-minute intervals, and for years you do not need to replace the battery, greatly improving the system's maintenance-free.
1, low power design
All modules with ultra-low power design, the entire sensor node has a very low current consumption, the use of two ordinary dry batteries can work for several years, so that the maintenance cycle greatly extended. Which can also use the micro-vibration generator, the use of piezoelectric principle to collect the structure of the weak vibration generated energy, into electricity, to provide power for the sensor, in order to reduce power consumption, the sensor selection of ultra-low power products, sensors do not collect Turn off the power or put it in sleep mode. Do a real maintenance-free.
2, time synchronization
BEETECH wireless sensor, based on time synchronization and fixed routing table TDMA send protocol, can achieve "simultaneous" sleep, "at the same time" wake up, suitable for wireless sensor industry automation online monitoring and detection.
Wireless sensor network, the node wake-up methods are the following:
(1) full wake mode: this mode, the wireless sensor network at the same time all the nodes wake up, detect and track the network appears in the target, although this mode can get a higher tracking accuracy, but the network energy The cost of huge consumption.
(2) Random wake mode: In this mode, the nodes in the wireless sensor network are awakened by a given wakeup probability p.
(3) by the prediction mechanism to select the wake-up mode: In this mode, the nodes in the wireless sensor network according to the needs of tracking tasks, selective wake-up on the tracking accuracy of the larger nodes, through the film information to predict the next moment State and wake the node.
(4) Task loop wake mode: In this mode, the nodes in the wireless sensor network are periodically out of the wake-up state. The nodes of this working mode can coexist with other working mode nodes and assist the nodes of other working modes The
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of T...
- Working Principle And Kind Of Micro...
- The Difference Between Keyboard Swi...
- Considerations For Selecting Electr...
- Use The Electric Appliance With Wat...
- Wiring Method Of Toggle Switch
- The Effect Of Dustproof And Waterpr...
- The Light Touch Switch Uses What Sh...
- Basic Knowledge Of Metal Button Swi...
- How To Buy High-quality Switches
- Wall Electric Socket Replacement Steps
- Wireless Light Switch Electric Freq...
- WIRELESS SENSORS Road Wider
- Wall Electric Socket Fix It
- Wireless Light Switch Control Line